Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Before buying this ticket, you MUST ensure you are able to attend. Your ticket is not refundable regardless of the circumstances. You can also not sell tickets on. Failure to comply will result in your ticket being cancelled.
- Babies in arms go free but must be accompanied by a ticket holder. They are not required to have a ticket.
- If buying the ticket as a gift, please enter their details not your own.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled your ticket will be refunded.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult on site at all times and ensuring they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Smoking/e-cigarettes are prohibited within the event for health and safety reasons.
- All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, or refunded. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void. It is the customers responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
- By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending The Indoor Funfair.
- All customers visit at their own risk and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage other than death or personal injury arising from the Organiser’s negligence.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.